Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Stressful Week

This week is so stressful for me. Just get back to my senses yesterday.

A lot have happened during this week. Be it in the office or to my family and also myself. It seems everything happened in one big shot so, it is hard for me coz I am always alone. I don't think I have friends near me. Most of them are so far away. KL, Shah Alam, Muar and etc. Some of them are my colleague and few of them are used to be my housemate and classmate.

A fight with my dear is the result of what I've been keeping all these days. But it turn out to be okay after he let me throw out all my tantrum. I think, I am so lucky that he's a very patience person. If not, I don't know what will happen to us now.

As for in the office, things are turning worst. They are restructuring again and I hope this time everything will get better than it used to be. The bad thing is they are freezing all the out going parts and this affect our daily field jobs. Our engineer can't go to user's place blindly without anything in-hand. Go there just to show their face? Come on la. Be more professional man..!

Whatever it is, I know everything happen for a reason and there's always something good behind it. Lets just pray that everything will be in place just like what we want it to be. May Allah bless all of us.

No comments: