Friday, April 17, 2009

Thinking about myself today...

I am quite disappointed with my current job right now. Been working for 6 years with only 1 time team building training. It's very frustrating. No training, no OT and no other allowance. Only medical benefits but not included with dental clinic.

For a diploma holder to work at this position, it's quite frustrating. Still, looking for a new job is my only option at this moment. But what kind of jobs can I do? Working as a some sort of clerk cum receptionist cum customer service cum cleaner, I don't get the skills I think I need for a better career change. Looks like my Computer Science (IT) diploma is nothing for today's jobs. Forgot most of the things I learn while doing my diploma years ago.

And now, I am a mother of 2 and coming soon the 3rd child. I thought it's late to look for a great jobs experience. But, I do hope I will get the chance to switch my career sooner or later.

Today, I'm doing everything I can for my children s' future. It's hard and I still keep moving forward.

No comments: