Monday, April 20, 2009

Me Today ...

It' sucks... Haha... Tired, bored, heartache, pregnant and all I got was only more and more and more trouble. Nothing else than that.

All this people is driving me crazy. I don't understand why some people can't talk even to ask for permission from others. It hurts a lot when we heard a lot of bad things happen while we're not there. I wonder why? But they can talk, laugh and discuss anything with others especially their family friends for example. Especially with new in-laws-to-be family. Haha... Maybe that is how they do things. This is the 2nd time things like this happen and it really makes me sooooo mad and sick of it.

Everything is mixed up like a big dough... Hoho...

Hope all this thingy will end asss sssoooonnnnn aassss posssiiiibbbleeeeee... Really hate this feeling.

No comments: