Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am pregnant??

Umh... I missed 1 menstrual and I've done the urine test 3-4 times to make sure that I'm not pregnant again.

Last few weeks I was ill and I went to see a doctor. My darling told the doctor about my menstrual problem. I do another urine test that cost me RM30. It's too expensive to me. Still my darling wants me to do it and the results did shocked me. It's positive and I can't remember my last menstrual date. Need to do a scan to determine the due date.

At this moment, I still keep it secret from Mama and Abah. I just don't know how to answer them if they ask a tricky questions like my study?? Hmm... I think, I'll just let it be.

Anyway, I'll just keep on moving forward.

1 comment:

iampregnant35 said...

Hey congrats for pregnancy .Wishing you a very good luck