Monday, October 13, 2008

Thinking.. thinking... thinking...

Haha... I am still thinking about my Darling's project? To be a Revell stokist. It might be mine too.

Abang Bad suggest us to open a shop as there is no stokist in Simpang Renggam and there are quite a lot of Revell's product user there. It's just that they don't want to travel far just to get the products in Kluang.

I am thinking of being a mobile stokist first. Later on we'll upgrade it if it is a money-spinner.

My younger bro, Idris, told me to open a computer shop. It's also a very good idea as we're all computer literate. My father also good at repairing computers. He said maybe we could collaborate and make it as a family business. Well, we do need a lot of funds to open a computer shop. Also need a supplier to supply the computer parts. After that, we need to think on how to make income which means we need a project to get incomes every months and every years.

I am also thinking of opening a bakery shop? Or maybe I could sell my Marble cake online? Uncle Razak really likes the Marble cake I made. Hehe... I did give his daughter my recipe. But he still crave for my Marble cake.

Hmm... Stil thinking, thinking and thinking...

1 comment:

TheOnlyRockHead said...

Thinking is a sign that a person is still alive, and willing to go on living.

Once a person gives up, it is then the end of the world not for him alone, but to those that are near and far to him.

Glad that you have the guts, and the will to get better.