Friday, October 10, 2008

Deep inside me..

I felt frustrated... I've tried... I strived to change our life still it's like this..

I'm bored... Tired... Disappointed... Depressed...

Lucky me to have a friend who can listen...

*************************************

TORH: Ili dear, getting depressed because of money is okay, since 95% of the people in the world is having the same situation.

TORH: Be grateful that you are not being jailed for debt problem..!

TORH: Syukur that you still alive, kicking and having the family with you.

TORH: Just imagine there are people who have to sell their children for a bowl of rice.

TORH: Or couple who is childless for more than 13 years..?

TORH: All, have the same purpose in life...

TORH: it is to get on living.

TORH: How, that's depend to the individual.

TORH: Some may do the hard way, some may get the easy ones.

No comments: