Monday, May 26, 2008

My baby is sick..?!!

I'm so glad that my baby is getting better...

25 May 2008.
We when to Labis to attend Nizam's cousin's wedding reception at

24 May 2008.
Attended Siti Norbahirah wedding. She is Nizam's cousin.

23 May 2008.
My baby still had a fever and I' worried. If this continue till tomorrow I told Nizam to take her to the hospital.

I am grateful that her fever starting to cool off in the evening. Hope she'll fully recover by tomorrow.

22 May 2008.
Woke up at 5 am and noticed that my baby had a hot fever!! I am so scared and hope nothing bad will happen to her. Took her to a clinic near our house and found her body temperature is 38.6 celsius. The doctor did refer her to HSA but Nizam said he can't stand to see the doctor taking his child's blood.

So, we took her back to Kluang and ask my mother-in-law for an advice. In the evening, we took her to see the 'tukang urut'. After that, I saw Nad's smile again.

No comments: