Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Duit, duit, duit..!!!

Still thinking what to do to get extra money. I don't think we can live happily when all the groceries prices are rising.

What can you get with RM50 today?
As for me, RM50 is not enough for my 2 children. Their formula milk is already +/- RM40/tin. Pampers, RM30/pack. It's crazy man..!!? Who do they think we are? Banker? Millionaire? Trillionaire? Or money-stamper??!!

What a life!!

19 May 2008.
Wesak Day...

It's a public holiday for me but not for my sweetheart. So, I just do some house work and have a good rest.

18 May 2008.
My parents came down to Johor Bahru to visit their grand-children with my younger sister, Ili Nur Sabrina and younger brother, Mohd. Nizam. They really missed my children. It has been quite a long time since Nadirah is 1 month old.

We went to Jusco Permas Jaya together to buy some groceries and Mama treat me for my birthday at Sedap Corner. The food there is quite expensive. Maybe because they're using big plate & bowl.

Amir follow my parents back to Muar. I think his great-grand-mother missed him too.

17 May 2008.


16 May 2008.
Happy Teacher's Day to Mama (Norzabedah Elizabeth), Ili Nur Bahirah and all teachers out there. "Guru Cemerlang, Murid Terbilang". I hope all the teachers will work hard to teach the Malaysian children.

"The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate "apparently ordinary" people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people." ~K. Patricia Cross

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~Dan Rather

Had to take an emergency leave today to takecare of my children. The babysitter had fever.

No comments: