Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Headache..

My office will be moved to Taman Sutera Utama soon and it gives me a headache.

Hmm... Niz told me that he already filled the form to transfer to Jusco Bukit Indah which will be open by next year. At least he is reasonable to think that we really need to save our money for our children.

Yet, we haven't decide to move to Taman Sutera neighborhood. The rental there is expensive for us.

Plus, we need to find a new babysitter or maybe send them to a nursery? Oh, my. I don't know if we can afford it.

Abah called me today. Asking how am I and my children doing. He said that he is lonely at home when Mama and others are at school. I understand why. Fathin has already started her study at Cosmopoint, Muar. Sabrina is in form 5 and busy with her studies as she will be sitting for SPM this year. 'Adlina is in year 5. Idris is in UIA finishing his degree. Bahirah already living on her own in Lenga as she was posted as a teacher there. Nizam is working in Giant, Kluang. Nobody can accompany him in the morning. Pity him.

He also suggest me to send my children there to ease his loneliness. I don't know. I'm kinda used to my children at home with us. Especially Amir. He really needs us.

I am still thinking... Can't make up my mind this instant... I hope we could fine a better way to solve this matter.

No comments: